Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not a setup

Before anyone asks this photo was not a set up in the slightest. Just to give you a little back story Grumpy had answered the phone and as because we were in the midst of a move round and there was no chair near the phone decided to lie on the floor whilst speaking. Owen was somewhat bemused by why Grumpy was on the floor but then decided to copy him by lying on his back as well. This was sufficiently funny to prompt me to go and grab my camera and I arrived back to see Owen suddenly place his paw into Grumpys hand all of his own accord.

Owen really is a funny little dog!

2 comments:

Fleur Belacour said...

Did you not go to the YSA activity?

Saxon said...

I didn't. Work finished late and I was really, really tired.

A rubbish excuse I know but there you go.