Sunday, November 01, 2009

Here comes the ole rain again

I woke up early this morning to a sound I hadn't heard in a while. Rain hitting the window and there was rather a lot of it.


Yes Winter seems to be upon us as we had what seemed to be our first major winter storm. The rain was coming in horizontal at one point the wind was so strong and lets not forget the sheer amount of water of the roads. My little KA was giving off a bow wave that would have done a destroyer proud.


There was also a amusing game of musical cars this morning. Which is like Musical chairs but with cars.


Grumpy has started to play indoor bowls on a Sunday morning. However as Tapdance had borrowed his car for the weekend we only had my car. So I drove into church and he then went off to bowls before coming back to pick us up from church. Simples as the meerkat would say. Well not quite because as I was giving someone a lift Grumpy had to sit in the back of the KA and the back of the KA is not a easy thing to get into and out of if you're any taller then about oh 4 ft tall. I don't think Grumpy was too impressed when I had a fit of the giggles watching him trying to get out.


It was also weird getting to church a lot later then I've needed to for a while as I was released as the Ward bulletin co-ordinator last week. They've now decided to switch to a montly email newsletter instead. I will not miss trying to get info out of people at all!

anyhow I am intending to have a easy evening before getting a early night as I will be getting up bright and early tomorrow as to use a cliche, a new chapters about to begin.

Later folks

No comments: