Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why am I awake again?

I was rather annoyed at myself this morning for waking up at 7am and then trying and failing to get back to sleep. It's a saturday I don't have to be up that early. I shouldn't be up that early!

It probably wouldn't have been that annoying if I had a book I wanted to read but I didn't. I know that say sound strange considering I have several shelves full of books but most of them are history books and I have to be in the right frame of mind to read those. What I need and am lacking it right now is a good novel.

When I had my clear out a few weeks ago ( which I'm contemplating refering to as the great book cull 09 :-) I got rid of most of the novels which had been on my shelves. So with that, combined with it being several months before a new BL book I haven't read comes along and a general seeming lull in other SF books I want to read I'm struggling to find a good novel to buy/read.

Any suggestions anyone?

It's been very rainy and windy today but we seem to have missed most of the storms which were forecast for today. Apparently they've hit more 'down south'.

We were in Loughborough today and the fair was practically empty. Yes it may have been the daytime but it's usually busy then it was. I guess the bad weather is really hitting them this year.

Asides from that it's been a pretty quiet day.

Boring I know but sometimes have a boring day is just what you need.

Later folks.

No comments: