Monday, November 23, 2009

Strange but true

As my new job is very target focussed we get a sheet every day which measures us on the previous days stats. I was happy to get that my hard work is starting to pay off finally as the number of errors I made on Friday made a sharp decrease from the previous day. Yes I know it's early but I'm hoping that it could mean that a new 'system' I tried on Friday is working. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get todays stats.

It did help to cheer me up enormously as it was a tough day today. So finding out your not making as many mistakes. Strange but true :-) There will probably be more earth shattering discoveries along these lines as the week wears on such as Water is wet and fire is hot.

Stay tuned.

Katie price aka Jordan has apparently left the jungle after being nominated to yet another task on I'm a celebrity ( apparently she has done all of them). Well you know what that see, live by the sword and you'll get nominated to do a lot of horrible things but a british public who don't like you.

Grumpys luck with electronic goods seems to be continuing as the DVD player has stopped working. Of course right at the moment when he actually wanted to watch one of his DVD's. D'oh!

The weather was once again rather yucky today as it rained. Rather a lot. It was one of those days when you feel very sorry for anyone who smokes as you see them outside trying to get in a quick fag break.

It was also a noteworthy date in that today was the day when I offically changed from being a temporary staff member to a permanant one. Yah me! Not that it made any difference in the slightist to my usual work but it was still a nice thing to contemplate.

Oh one last thing before I forget. I appreciate all of my regular readers and commenters and one of the most regular to leave comments is Drat. Well Drat has had some good news recently and has got engaged. So congratualtions to the Drat from the Saxon and just remember once that ring goes on her finger... you'll never be right or be able to win a arguement again :-)

Later folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! thats so true! I always have to put Mrs. Drats tea on the right hand side because "she's always right"

Saxon said...

I'm guessing you are Drat otherwise you might be someone who has some explaining to do to Drat as to why your always making Mrs Drat tea!

Or you could always be his butler I suppose :-)