Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sit tall stand straight

Another one of those things that I'm having to get used to at my new job is how I sit. Or to put it another way I'm actually have to sit up and straight the entire time. Mainly because I'm so busy you can't slouch as you have to be alert and focussed 110%. Which of course I know is impossible as by it's very definition you can only give 100% but lets not get into that little debate right now.

I have to admit yesterday my back hurt, today not so much so I'm hoping it shouldn't hurt at all by the end of the week. I also got a good shot of confidence when I recieved my stats for my first day and found that my accuracry rate was at a pretty impressive 96% for my first day. I had only made two errors and both of them were relatively 'simple' ones so I know what to keep an eye out for in future.

In case you haven't guessed I am really starting to really enjoy myself. It's very hard work but it certainly is a interesting challenge.

anyway that's it for today. Yes I know it's a short post but I need to get to bed early as I have a 'trip out' with work as it were tomorrow which means I have a very, very early start.

Later folks.

No comments: