Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Deep weird and random

Like most people dispite my best efforts sometimes my thoughts can wonder, like this afternoon whilst in a training sesson that was being held in a computer room, meaning we were having to sit on stereotypical office chairs, wheels etc the thought suddenly struck me. I wonder what will happen to my chair? As in the chair I used at my last company, which I used for at least the last four years.

At which point my good old inner voice decided to take over and berate me for thinking of things which were completly pointless and focus! As why was I even thinking about a damn chair.

Still asides from that short interlude into complete pointlessness it's been a very interesting day indeed as our training has started to ramp up, we also got our training schdules for the next four weeks and to say it's packed is a understatement! I did have a brief moment of panic looking at everything I'm going to need to learn. It was at this point that my inner voice decided to interject again ( it's being remarkably optomistic these days) saying to stop whinning as if I read a book in a few hours and can memorise the background to tabletop wargames forward and backwards there's nothing to stop me doing this.

To use a cliche I'm certainly throwing 110% into this as to use yet another cliche there's everything to play for.

As you can guess I am certainly enjoying myself with this challenge. Plus one of the other trainees today thought I was 22 and wouldn't believe I was 28 which pretty much made the day for me.

Well it's institute tomorrow and we'll have our new 'official' substitute teacher for when Bro H is out and about.

Plus it's the fair next week which should be a lot of fun.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: