Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Humour searching

I was back in training today ( a day earlier then I was expecting but c'est la vie I guess if you misread your training schedule d'oh!) for the next stage of well training. Not a huge surprise I know that I was in training to receive training. I'm sure you would have been more impressed if I was in training to recieve next weeks lottery numbers but never mind.


So with a lot of new training it's going to be a interesting three days as we'll be once again turning the theory into practise.


Still if my system skills still need working the one thing where I'm doing great in is my customer service skills, which should be the case after almost seven years of practise. I'm just gonna have to work on merging the two together no matter how frustratingly long that might take. But as Drat says every hero needs a chink in their armour so I guess system weakness is mine for now. Granted not as cool as something like kryptonite but c'est la vie again I guess :-)


But if I have a superhero style weakness what would be my superhero powers? Any suggestions anyone? ( nice ones only please :-)


I'm going to have to try and figure out Grumpys alarm clock this morning as he set it on Friday to get up early, turned it off successfully then somehow managed to turn it back on and couldn't turn it off. The things so loud it woke me up at 6am this morning and I spent three fruitless minutes trying to turn off my alarm clock before finally waking up enough to realise that the ringing alarm clock wasn't mine!


Anyway,

Later folks.

1 comment:

drat said...

how about "The amazing power to get out of bed every morning in a single bound"??????


its a tough one! Mondays would be like kryptonite!!!