Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just Breathe

I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling at least a small sliver of nervousness about tomorrow. Not a full blown panic attack of wanting to go and hide under a table whilst screaming that the sky is falling, but theres still a small sense of nervousness there as I will be on the 'frontlines' as it were for the first time tomorrow afternoon and it's going to be tough.

Plus it is Friday 13th and as long time readers will know Irony does like to mess with me something bad.

Still there will be four of us going live at the same time and nothing helps to reduce the scaryness of a situation like not facing it alone. We decided on the best bit of advice for all of us to bear in mind tomorrow afternoon, if something goes wrong don't panic just breathe! then go from there.

It's been raining again quite badly today. I think one of my main tasks for the weekend is to find a decent winter coat to wear over a suit jacket otherwise I can see myself potentially getting very cold and or wet whilst waiting for the buses in the morning and evening.

I've been doing a small amount of model making this week. I've found that I'm slowly starting to increase the amount I'm doing again but I am taking more time with the construction process. Whether it's because I feel I've got time now or more that I'm trying to make things last as it's gonna cost a lot more is something I've yet to decide on.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: