Monday, November 09, 2009

Misty!

The day started somewhat unexpectly as not only had the car iced over, overnight it was also rather foggy as well. So this in turn lead to a lot of detective work as I tried to remember just where I had put all of my de icing kit for the car in the garage.


I also heard the new britney spears song on the radio on the way into work. I am starting to wonder if she is suffering from the same syndrome that Jordan suffers from, the " Look at me everybody, look at me right now!!!!!!" considering the shall we say subject matter of the song.


It was a very busy day of training as we've got a lot to cram in beyond we move into our first 'real experience' of dealing with customers on the phones on Friday afternoon. And don't worry we're already more then aware of the irony that we will be 'live' for the first time on Friday the 13th.

I have found training on the new system a bit hard to begin with but that's mainly because I automatically keep going to use the same keyboards shortcuts as I've been using for the past seven years and as it's a different system unsurprisingly they don't work.

It was rather foggy this evening as well when I left work but it's a bit easier then normal driving in Fog in that area as your not exactly short of light sources at the airport.

I'm getting to used to going to work now in grown up clothes, i.e shirt and tie. It's also a bit weird at how 'normal' it seems to be there. I thought it would take a lot longer to get used to it. Maybe it's just my new attempts at maintaing a optomistic nature, or just accepting the inevitable and not dwelling on things that I can not change.

It certainly has been interesting meeting and working with people from outside of the 'hobby'. So I suppose you could say that as well as now having to wear grown up clothes, I having grown up conversations.

Wow that's a scary thought :-)

Later folks

No comments: