Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Who, What, Where, When and How

I think we've finally reached that point of the year that I'm going to have to appeal to Grumpy to set the central heating to come on of a morning as it was oh so cold this morning. I really wanted to do what calvin from Calvin and Hobbes does in a situation like this and stay in bed until it's as warm outside as it is in it. Unfortunatly as Companies don't accept that excuse for not turning up to work I really had to get up.

I just made sure I got dressed really quickly.

Work was also interesting if very tough today as we had a lot of rather intense training this morning. It was quite difficult but I think it's in part as it's all theortical right now. Once we move onto some practical training we think/hope it will become easy as we will be putting the theory into practice.

In my old job there was a team 'joke' that everyone used to fine it really funny if somebody used the phrase 'Do, do' such as " I do, do that'. Of course irony being what it is our trainer at the moment keeps using 'Do, Do' again and again and again. It's very hard to be serious when you have to fight the urge to giggle like a naughty child.

This afternoon we will doing a training session on communication and had to list three features and the benefits of said features for three random items. And there were very random items as we had a Cat, a Rose and a Safety pin! The best feature I came up with was for the rose where I said that the feature was a high pecieved value and the benefit of this was it increased your chances of romantic opportunities. Which all the girls thought was very good and most of the guys thought I'd gone nuts!

The weathers been a bit rainy again today. I guess it's another bit of proof that winter is upon us. I guess I should really invest in a winter coat that can fit over my suit jackets otherwise I might get a bit cold waiting for the bus to and from the car park.

We've got another rather intense day of training tomorrow, before a slightly more sedate day of computer training on Friday which is a 'dress down day'. Which won't be a weird for me as everyone else I'll just be wearing what I used to wear to work for the past seven years.

anyhow,

Later folks.

No comments: