Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Technical difficulties

Despite the fact that all of the gadgets we have around these days that are supposed to make our lifes easier we seem to spend more time trying to solve problems with them then we do using them. For example our printer this evening has decided to throw a massive hissy fit and refuse to work for no obivous reason.

Which is more then a little frustrating when your trying to print something off.

The urge to throw it from the window is almost overwhelming right now.

It's been another rather hard day of training as we're into some very complicated stuff right now. I was starting to feel a bit frustrated by mid afternoon with some of it as I was having a bit of trouble trying to get a grasp of it and I did feel like banging my head on the desk in frustration at one point. But I reflected that if I can grap the process of how a Space marine is created then I can sure as hell grasp this.

Maybe there's something to be said for this optomism thing.

anyway,

Later folks

2 comments:

Jill said...

I would pay to see someone throw a computer out the window

Saxon said...

it would be a fun thing to see I agree