Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Smoking Bright

I feel like I should be writing this post whilst wearing sunglasses as it's rather bright in Grumpys office right now. Mainly because the light blub blew earlier and Grumpy decided to replace it but somehow managed to replace it with one which is a lot more powerful.

So everything looks a bit bright and stark right now.

Grumpy's also just put his head round the door to ask me to keep an eye on the lightshade in here as he's started to worry that the lightblub is so bright it might get too hot for the lightshade to handle!

It's been a long day today. Work was great though as there were a wide variety of things to do and to learn. It was afterwards which was the struggle as my energy levels seemed to go flat pretty darn quickly for some reason.

Which may well be in part to me not being totally used to my new work patterns yet and the fact that the last few weeks have been pretty full on and busy. I'll just need to plan better when to work and when to make time to rest and play :-)

And on that cliche I think I'll end it for today.

Later folks.

No comments: