Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weathers Good and I feel fine

I was more then happy to see that the sky was still very blue and the sun was shining when I woke up this morning. It certainly helps put you in a good mood for the day ahead. Plus I've just found out that according to the weathermen this good weather is supposed to continue for the rest of the week. So I think it's safe to say I really, really lucked out there.

Grumpy is still insisted that his foot isn't totally better despite him now having no limp whatsoever. I've giving him until Friday and then I'm declaring that he's milking his injury for all it's worth. So I still had to take Owen out for his walk with all of the fun and games that it entails. Especially today as he seemed to be a 'pick a fight with everything that crosses his path" mood.

I spent most of the day reading as I bought home a couple of books, well I say couple, actually five in total to read over my holiday. I'm already halfway through what I have to read so I'm quite pleased with myself.

We also popped in Loughborough this afternoon, which on the plus side meant I got to drive Grumpys car which is always joy to drive in warmish weather. It has air conditioning which is actual air conditioning unlike my KA whose air conditioning consists of a fan which is great at blowing hot air around and opening the sunroof and side windows. If and it's a big if based on the performance of the past couple of years, a hot summer I might have to badger Grumpy to let me borrow his car on the really hot days.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: