Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oops

Well it was back to work this morning for a somewhat shorter week then usual. Still I was fairly sure I would be able to get everything I needed to do this week as there was no rush to get anything finished before Friday which couldn't wait until next week.

All I can say to that thought is Oops, because as I looked at my calender I suddenly remembered that in a effort to use up my last bits of Holiday I've booked all of next week off. So I don't have as much time as I thought which means this week I certainly can not allow myself to dawdle.

and this is probaby also a good example of proving my opinion of my memory right. When it comes to the not so important stuff it's near enough photographic but when it comes to the useful stuff, like where's my pen? where's my keys? Or when did I book that time off? it can be a little shaky occasionally.

We also had some new books arrive today which is always fun especially as one of them is one I've been really looking forward too. However I couldn't give them out just yet so it was a case of so near yet so far :-) Not that having to wait another day will make that much difference as I can usually power through a book of that size in less then a day.

Thinking about it this particular series is quite unique as most readers myself included already know what's going to happen at the end. Rather then the destination this series is about the journey, okay that sounds very deep and philisopical but it really is the best way to describe this series. Plus the books come out a awful lot quicker then my other favourite series of books where the next book isn't due out until next year. A mighty five years since the previous book was first published!

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: