Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So he was right

I am seriously considering investing in a SatNav as I think it might prove to be useful specially with my new calling. There I've finally said it, I've admitted that Satnav could be useful and I'm sure where engineseer is right now he's doing his I told you so Dance.

It was another good day at work even if I was very busy. However I was able to get a lot done so I was feeling pleased with myself by the end of the day. Still I have two days to go before my holiday and I want to make sure I get every thing done as I don't want to leave anything hanging which someone else might have to deal with while I'm away.

I was also able to get the new book I was waiting for. The downside was getting it at the start of the day I spent the rest of the day wanting to pick it up and read it. I also saw some other cool stuff in other part of the building today which is very very cool and I really want it now. Of course I can't have it now as it's not released for a while. Which is the small problem sometimes working at the HQ where they make your hobby, you see all these cool stuff ahead of time and you then have to wait to get it. It's the same problem with the novels sometimes, that novel sounds so cool, what do you mean the author hasn't started writing it? I want it now!

Still on the plus side seeing all these very cool new stuff has inspired my again and given me some fresh ideas for one of my projects which I'm now feeling quite excited about as I think these ideas are awesome.

This evening? Well to paraphrase mr wolfcastle from the Simpsons " I spent the evening with many beautiful ladies" As there was a YSA get together at one of the YSA's houses which was a lot of fun and I had a great evening. Even if I felt a bit uncivilised that when we offered drinks by our hosts my first thought to the Smooth cream soda was " What the heck is that?" Still nothing ventured nothing gained and I decided to give it a go. My second thought was " Is it supposed to taste like melted ice cream with bubbles in it?" Which left me wondering if that maybe, just maybe I need to work on my suave and sophistication skills.

Despite the orginal plan being to watch a DVD we ended up spending most of the evening talking and swapping stories. We also have a new plan with regards to YSA that we will be holding some sort fo get together every Friday. The first one will be this Friday and if I understand correctly it's going to be at the chapel and we'll be playing guitar hero on the nintendo Wii which wil lbe projected on the side of the cultural hall. No doubt I will display my complete lack of co-ordination when it comes to musical instruments to all and sundry. However I suppose to be fair to myself I did learn the piano when I was younger and got to a fairly good level. I wasn't able to get any farther when it came to using both hands and playing different notes alternatly ( worse description ever there me thinks).

anyway,

Later folks!

2 comments:

drat said...

yes!!! it does taste like bubbly icecream!!! im glad you think so! i think so too!!!

guitar hero is blooming hard!!!


best bet is to play the drums one, because as long as you do it with style, no one will notice your low score! everyone loves a drummer!

Saxon said...

cheers, Drat I'll remember to try and grab the drums if possible.