Thursday, April 02, 2009

I wonder

I was doing my daily trawl of news sites today and happened to come across a report of the new show by the osbournes ( sharon, ozzy, etc) in the states which has been badly slated and in fact sixteen American TV stations have refused to air it, calling the show 'pathetic'. Now I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of the osbournes the first time they appeared on a reality show and I think I watched only a couple of minutes of it before turning it off. Which does make me wonder that if the show then was considered fine for broadcast so how bad does this new show have to be for it to be called pathetic?

There was more news on the entertainment front as it seems a early copy of the new wolverine film has been leaked onto the internet. However as every early copy of the film has a special coding/ identifying symbol so at least they should be able to track down the genius who did this fairly quickly.

I was able to see a list of the characters who will be appearing. I'm pleased to see Gambit and Deadpool will be appearing in the movie as their great characters. I was also surprised to see that the character of Emma Frost will also be appearing. Now hopefully they will have been able to adapt the character for the big screen well and her full complexity will appear and she's not been turned into a weak character who will be only defined by her extensive wardrobe of revealing outfits.

I also heard a rumour that Stan lee might not be appearing in a cameo. All I can say to that is WHAT!! You can't have a film based on a marvel character without Stan lee, it's not right.

Work was good today if a little quiet as a lot of people from the office were either out and about or stuck in meetings all day. Still I was able to get a lot of work done on the next one of my projects which meant I was feeling quite pleased with myself by the end of the day.

I've also kept my inspiration as it were and I'm motoring along with my latest modelling project. I've even settled on a name for my new army, Angels Excalibur which is actually quite good for me as it usually takes weeks if not months to come up with a name.

I also saw the trailer for the new Doctor Who special. It looks awesome! I can't wait!

Well it's one more day until the weekend.

Later folks!

No comments: