Friday, April 24, 2009

It would probably be cheaper but would it be as good?

As all things begin they must also end and my last day of Holiday dawned with a slightly more overcast sky then the rest of this week. However it did brighten up as the day wore on. I have to say that I certainly can not complain about the weather this week. It's been awesome.

I kept myself busy for most of the morning by tidying my room up. Having a quite small room and probably far too much stuff does mean I have to be a bit creative sometimes when it comes to organising stuff . I also firmly embraced the male sterotype by finding lots and lots of odd socks lying around. Of course the real fun will come trying to match them up which I have the feeling will take a while. I suppose I could just pair them up randomly safe in the knowledge that there will be another pair just like them or I could just tkae the lazy way and go and buy a lot of identical socks so I don't have to worry about finding a matching pair as they would all match automatically.

We met up with Tap Dance for lunch as she now works at the uni in Loughborough. I was quite amazed to see the size of the campus map as our forget sometimes just how big the university is. It's certainly a lot bigger then good old Edge hill as Loughborough uni is so large it even has it's own bus route! Grumpy kept asking if it was making me feel nostalgic ( think I spelt that right) for my uni days and if I would have liked to have gone there. Loughborough Uni seems like a good place but I think it would have been too large for me. Edge hill may have been small and a lot quieter but it was a perfect fit for me and I wouldn't trade my memories or my time there for anything.

As my hair was starting to resemble what can best be described as a rather used mop it was obivously time to go and get a hair cut. However the barbers have raised their prices again. It's now £8 for a haircut and lets face it with the way things are going theres probably every chance of it breaking through the £10 barrier by the end of the year.

But c'est la vie I suppose.

Later folks!

No comments: