Monday, April 20, 2009

Blue Skies and Free time

It was rather nice waking up this morning as I could see blue skies out of my window and why I say blue I mean really, really blue. In fact probably the bluest I've seen in a while, plus there were no clouds. So it was a empty blue sky with a blazing sun.

There are worse things to wake up to on your first day of Holiday.

Grumpy's ankle is starting to go down so he can take Owen on the green which runs down the side of our house. However it's still too swollen for long walks which meant I had to take him out this afternoon. Still it could have been worse, it was still sunny and just warm enough so I could leave my coat at home but not so hot it was unpleasent walking along after the dog. Who is still pulling as badly as ever and that stupid lead has started to bruise my hands. It looks like I'm getting three or four bruises on each hand. Needless to say Grumpy has not been sympathtic in the slightist.

I'm still trying to figure out why he hasn't got arms the size of the incredible hulks with how hard Owen pulls on the lead. He can drag me pretty well and I have to fight to hold on sometimes and I'm not what you could call a light weight.

Still it was a nice walk along in the woods, wearing my sunglasses enjoying the afternoon. What slightly tempered this good mood was when Owen suddenly got the scent of something and shot off into a field disappearing over the horizon and refused to come back for nearly 15 minutes.

Sometimes admitally church can drag but at least we've never had a situation like this in Loughborough which faced the saints in Swindon ward. ( and yes photoshop I did borrow the link you posted on facebook. sorry :-)

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: