Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy, busy week

Well Holidays like most things in life have to end and so I will be have to get up tomorrow at a much earlier time then the stupidly late time I have been getting up for the past week. Still I have to admit I'm ready to go back to work as a week at home is about long enough for me to get a rest, have fun and not get really bored.


Plus the nice weather held out all week and only started to get a bit grotty earlier this evening so that was a very nice bonus. Of course this does mean that I will probably be driving to work through a nice load of rain tomorrow but c'est la vie.


I'm also in for a very busy week this week as not only am I going back to work tomorrow, we have YSA FHE tomorrow with a lesson by Athena which I'm quite looking forward to as I'll be very interested to see what it's about and I mean that in a nice non cycinical way, by the way and I probably used too many ways in that sentence seeing as I'm neither Bill or Ted.


On Wednesday Institute starts again for the Summer course. I'll be able to take it nice and slow into Leicester because as the summer course starts later, my quick way into Leicester is too quick.


On Thursday night I will be attending a lecture at Loughborough University that Tap Dance was able to get me tickets for. Appaently they have special lectures held there on a regular basis and as Tap Dance now works there she can get hold of them.

And on Friday night I will be going to the cinema with the other YSA to watch the new Wolverine film. I'll just have to remember not to try and bore everyone with any changes to established background lore for wolverine. I'll just have to remember not to think geek :-)

Still at least this much stuff will keep me busy and out of trouble.

So bring on tomorrow and all of the oppotunities the week will bring.

Later folks!

2 comments:

drat said...

oh, oh oh, is that pixar? take photos!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha I hope the lesson wasn't a let down to your expectations! although it was definatley the most random lesson I think we've had