Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hop along Grumpy

Shopping was a little more difficult then usual to organise today as Grumpy whilst walking Owen this morning forgot about a pothole on one of the grass verges and managed to trip in it badly spraining his ankle, the thing must be at least twice as big as normal. Owen then also managed to injury himself by stepping on a thorn so I know I shouldn't find it funny but I can't help but smile the pay of them one the way back to the house limping in unison.

Although Grumpy decided to come shopping he couldn't actually get out of the car which meant I had to do a awful lot of running around. I also had problems in the car park behind Iceland because as we were driving Grumpys car it's much more difficult to park as it's a lot bigger then my trusty old KA. After spending four minutes trying to get into a parking spot which was a difficult fit thanks to the genius parking of the person who had parked in the next spot, I migt have uttered one or two bad words as that person promptly drove off. He had sat there the whole time watching me trying to park and did nothing.

So we got home a lot early then usual much to the confusion of Owen. I then had to get everything in as Grumpy was hobbling around. He's spent the rest of the day with his foot up resting on one of our small tables. I would say he's milking it for all he's worth but seeing as his ankle is definatly swollen I wouldn't say that just yet. I'll give it a couple of day :-)

Still even with Grumpy out of action Owen still had to go out for a walk so who did that leave? Oh right that would be me. For a dog of his size he has a stupid amount of power. Based on the size of the sprain I think I'll be walking Owen a lot this week. Still on the plus side at least I'm off this week to do it otherwise I don't know what we would have done.

I've just seen some new footage from Transformers 2. It looks awesome! I really can't wait.

Primeval was also good this evening. It may, just may survive the plot twist from last week. That's assuming the writers can get over their love of bad guys with evil plots that are over comlicated and take ages to be revealed.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: