Friday, April 03, 2009

Long may it continue

Despite a rather unexpected bout of fog this morning the journey into work was agreeably quick as the traffic is still very light. It may be down to the students leaving uni or maybe just the easter holidays being especially long for schools in nottingham but either way I am not going to complain.

The fog had pretty much gone by mid morning and the sun appeared which was nice as lets face it we don't get a lot of sun here in Egnland sometimes.

I was able to get a lot done today, although not as much as I was hoping for as the printer in the office was playing up something rotten. Despite trying everything I knew, I still couldn't get the darn thing to co-operate. The thought of throwing it out of the window did occur but considering it's huge and probably weighs the same a mini car that probably wouldn't be a viable option and the only thing ending up broken would have been my back. So I end up settling for giving it a evil glare.

I arrived home to find Owen sitting in the window trying to look as innocent as possible which instantly worried me. After checking with Grumpy I found out that Owen had decided to run off during their walk this afternoon and hadn't come back for nearly 20 minutes. Leaving Grumpy quite worried and muttering about whose idea was it to get a dog like a spaniel in the first place. I decided to not point out once again that it had been his idea :-)

Well it's the weekend now, so two whole days to myself.

Later folks!

No comments: