Thursday, February 04, 2010

Well it could be worse

I've been in a bit of a grouchy mood all day today as I woke up with a very sore throat and it hasn't gone away. I've no idea where I got it from and quite frankly it's getting a bit annoying. Still it could be worse, I could be at work with a sore throat and that would have really, really sucked.

I've done quite well with avoiding the temptation of being sucked into the evils of daytime TV. But that's mainly because I've been cleaning, painting or just playing on the Wii instead.

Owen being the inquisitive little dog that he is, still comes and watches me play with a very baffled look. You can almost see the cogs turning in his head as he tries to figure out just what the heck I am up to, because from his point of view it must look like that I've gone crazy going back and forth and waving what looks like a stick at the screen.

Well I can't believe that it will be Friday tomorrow. This week has just gone so fast! Still it has been fun, I usually find that taking a week off is about the right about of time if I'm not doing anything specific as any longer and I tend to get bored.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: