Tuesday, February 09, 2010

oh so slow

It's been a long day. Not sure why, it's just seemed to be one of those days where everything seemed to take a really long time and time seemed to pass oh so sllloowwwlllyyy..

Quote of the day was in response to the question " Was it sent by land or by air?"
" It was sent by courier!"

We're having another dress down day on Friday although this one isn't for a charity. But the theme is valantines day which made me realise two things. One I don't have any clothing which is red and secondly it's that time of year again isn't. The time all single people dread.

It's going to be very weird tomorrow as I have the day off, in the middle of the week. It's been a while since I've been on a shift pattern where I get random days off in the middle of the week. Still I musn't complain as it could be worse, it could happen like that every week.

No idea what I'm going to do tomorrow though. Hopefully inspiration will strike:-) and I will be able to get something creative done.

Either that or I will just play on the Wii.

Both will probably be as equally fun.

Later folks.

No comments: