Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the universe is mocking me

I woke up this morning and immediatly thought I was late and started to rush round in a panic trying to get ready as quickly as possible. It was at this point that I noticed the time on my clock. I wasn't late. Far from it, in fact it wasn't this morning it was still last night, a mere ten minutes after I had gone to bed bizarely enough. I quickly got back into bed and hoped it wasn't some sort of sign.

It was another somewhat weird day with the selection of the slightly strange and bizare I had to deal with being more strange and bizare then normal. The customer who had the most massive overreaction I had ever heard a particular stand out.

My new role is a lot more KPI focussed then my last job. I have three main KPIs to focus on each day. One of which I'm slightly behind on where I need to do be, the other two I'm doing great in. In fact really, really great, in one my average score is three times higher then it has to be, which of course down to irony or the universe deciding to mock me means of course that I keep doing really well every day in this area and not having much luck in the one where I need to. All I can say to that is D'ohh!

C'est la vie I guess.

Later folks.

No comments: