Monday, February 22, 2010

Lets just chalk that one up to experience

It's been one hell of a day.


There's no other way to it to be blunt anything and everything which could go wrong seemed to go wrong. I was in a little bit of a panic by lunchtime as I had visions of actually finishing a day without getting anything on the board as it were in the way of targets.


Still things picked up massively in the afternoon, it's funny how a good lunch can make the day seem so much better and I ending up having a really good day.

Asides from one very very nasty customer who got to me more then usual due to how quickly he 'changed' from being nice and polite to screaming down the phone at me for what was quite really no reason whatsoever.

Still on the plus side nice customers seem to outnumber the nasty ones like that quite dramatically.

I'm on what I like to refer as to the early middish shift this week, which means that I still get a greater lie in then when I'm on earlys but I still get home at a reasonable hour.

anyway,

Later folks.


No comments: