Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh so early

My first thought this morning when I woke up was why am I having to get up when it's still dark out. Isn't there some law againist it?

But there isn't and with that pesky rule that companies only pay you when you turn up for work I wasn't faced with much of a choice and had to drag myself out of bed, like it or not.

Still the early shift proved to be a rather interesting experience as initially you tend to get all of the people who are very focussed and know exactly what they need, then as mid morning approaches you start to get the more general queries and then by mid afternoon it switches to the more urgent calls with people who need things in a rush.

And I'm not even going to get started on having to deal with what must be the rudest customer ever.

It was also nice as the person who sits next to me is back after being off for a couple of weeks so I don't feel quite out on a limb as much. Not that we have much time to talk mind you, especially this afternoon when it just suddenly went totally, totally maniac and didn't let up for over a hour.
I could really do with not having that happen again for a loonnggg time.

I also realised that I'm in need of a new project as it were, to do something constructive and or meaningful. I'm a bit unfocussed right now and need something to direct my energies towards as I just keep doing lots of little odds and sods rather then anything really constructive.

Any suggestions anyone for a new project and or hobby?

Anyway,

Later folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would be to take more photos and put them on your blog. if you have private photos then put them on facebook instead!

you havent updated any photos for ages. and your facebook ones are the same all the time

I have just been re-doing my blog and I tried to add a photo to every post! I am not quite there yet, but I am more than half way through!

check it out!

drat!