Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feeling the urge to scream

It's been another one of those days. In fact it was probably the worst one of " Those days" that i've had. It was incredibly frustrating and I was sorely tempted to start banging my head on my desk after one especially trying phone call which had ground on for nearly 15 minutes!

The phone call I got with less then 30 seconds to the end of my shift just seemed to be the "perfect" end to the day as it meant that I had to wait for nearly 15 minutes out in the cold for the minibus to come back.

Being late as well meant I was the only person on the minibus on the way back to the Car Parkwhich I'm sure must have looekd a little strange, almost like I was being chaffeured back and forth.

Still if theres one thing I've learnt it's that you shouldn't dwell on things if you've had a bad day. Simply suck it up, forget it and move on wit ha positive attitutde. Today might have sucked but tomorrow won't.

We should have our new cooker wired up tomorow, so that should be the end of microwave meals for what I will hope will be a considerable amount of time.

I did find out that a stake meeting which was cancelled on Tuesday has been reschduled for next Tuesday and I'm supposed to go. Well it's good to know even if I know nothing about this meeting or the fact that it has already been canceled at least once.

I think communication might be the top of the list of things for hte new YSA presidency to sort out.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: