Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where has the year gone

Well todays the last day of November which means that's it's the start of December tomorrow and thus 2009 is only a month away. Eek! Where has the year gone? It only seems like yesterday that we were in January this year.

Mind you I am impressed that I have managed to do at least one blog post every day that I have been able to this year, I wasn't expecting to have kept up to date with it as well as I have done when I initially set myself the challenge in January.

Church was well Church for want of a better term. The YSA were a bit thin on ground and they've also cancelled tomorrow nights YSA FHE which is annoying but not the end of the world I guess :-)

Mechanicus and Photoshops brother, Gadget, well his wife has just given birth to a new daughter. It was very funny though watching his eldest son as he had just been given a advent calender and was loving it as it had Thomas the tank engine on. Someone from the ward was trying to talk to him about his new Sister and he was giving simple one word answers like yes to the question " Do you have a new sister" but was extremely keen to emphasis the fact that he had something with Thomas on! Well I gues he had his priorities in order. He'd already got a little sister before the new one arrived but now he had a calender with Thomas on!

Well Work tomorrow, so another week of fresh 'oppotunities ahead'.

Later folks!

1 comment:

Sian said...

Writing a post every day is an achievement indeed. You should be proud of yourself :-)