Sunday, November 02, 2008

Appealing to its better nature

I found myself in a familiar situation this morning. Appealing to the better nature of the photocopier not to jam yet again whilst I was copying the sacrement programs off. Fortunatly it seemed to be in a good mood and didn't jam.

Also we had a surprise in sacrement as Physics has now been called as the male ward YSA rep. they obivousily decided that the ward YSA is still big enough to warrent two. SF also announced her engagement today. well sort of, she didn't really announce i but her sister let it out of the bag and a couple of other peole knew and you know what the gossip network at church is like. Umm, sorry I don't mean gossip network we don't gossip, I mean the network of people who pass along information they or other might find intersting :-) Although there did seem to be two main reactions from people on hearing the news, firstly congrulations and secondly a feeling of 'it's about time!' SF and her boyfriend have been dating for years and mean that literally!

I did have problems in Sunday school as my attempts are maintaining a christian attitude are being sorely tested by DB. I annoucned that there would be YSA FHE tomorrow and someone asked what we would be doing. DB piped up at this point that probably be carving very bad pumpkins again " then he looked at me and added " Especially yours, that was rubbish"I gritted my teeth and ignored him. I was determined not to rise the bait. Although no doubt he will try again next class to wind me up.

Well thats all for today. I'm having a early night for obivous reasons as I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow travelling. So depending on how things go blog posts until Friday may or may not be a bit sporadic, but if they are I will catch up with them on Friday.

Later folks!

No comments: