Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hmmmm

Well it was another one of those days where it was hard getting up this morning. But that probably had something to do with the fact that we had, had frost overnight so it was very cold! But as they don't pay me for not working (mores the pity) I kinda had to get up regardless of whether it was cold outside of the bed or not.

I didn't have a easy trip into work as I got stuck behind a lorry most or less the entire way whic hwas only capable of doing 40. Which meant it was a very long slow trip.

Still at least it was a good day at work and I got lots done. Even if I didn't leave til late as there had been two major accidents on the motorway meaning that the traffic was just backed up everywhere. So not wanting to site in a traffic jam for ages I just stayed for half an hour and did some painting waiting for the traffic to die down.

Geek moment! A issue of the Batman comic will be released tomorrow which will show the end and I quote " Of Bruce wayne as Batman" but there keeping it tightly underwraps as to whether he's killed or just retires as the mantle passes onto another. Well they killed Captain america so I guess all bets are off as to what happens.

Insitute tomorrow. We have a substitute teachers as Bro H is off on some training course. It will be interesting to have a different teacher for a change to see how someone else handles the lessons.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've got more Romans to go and paint.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life.

Saxon said...

I will go home as soon as I find the droids I am looking for :-)