Sunday, November 16, 2008

On, off

The room we meet in for Sunday school is usually very cold and most people spend the time complaining that the radiators aren't on. However the radiators were on today and the first thing most people said? they complained it was too hot and asked for the windows to be opened.

I'm sure Irony must have found the whole thing very amusing.

Cordelia was also there today as she was visiting family. It was great to see her as Loughborough YSA hasn't been the same since she left. I have to admit I'm still finding it hard as there ae a lot of new 'young' YSA who have banded together and I can't help but feel a little out of the group. Which is probably my paranoria speaking again but I couldn't shake the feeling I was the butt of a joke in the Sunday school lesson of which I wasn't aware.

Still mustn't dwell on it. If I'm not then dwelling on it will just make me very paranoid and if I am well theres not a lot I can do about it.

I also have yet another new Home teaching companion. Lets hope this ones the charm. Who knows at this rate I might even get out hometeaching this year!

We also have YSA FHE tomorrow. It seems that the 'new management' aka GF and Physics have decided that we're going to have them every other week. So it should be interesting to see what tomorrow is like and if the enthusiasm for them can be maintained.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: