Friday, November 28, 2008

It's not too clear

Well I got up this morning to discover not only was it cold, there was also lots of fog around too! On the plus side it wasn't icy so at least I didn't have to mess around trying to de ice the car.

Work was good today if a little on the quiet side but at least it enabled me to get lots of stuff cleared, just in time for the inevitable Christmas rush to start next week.

It had got even colder by the time I was leaving work. It was so cold it took four minutes of the engine running and the heater turned up before I stopped seeing my breath and that was inside the car!

Still It's the weekend now, two whole days to myself and I am planning to get some contructive stuff done. Whether or not I actually do it is another matter entirely.

Later folks!

No comments: