Thursday, November 13, 2008

The case of the missing...

Last week lots of signs appeared around geeksville to indicate the fact that the main road running through the town would be closed for major roadworks for sometime. There were signs to say when the roadworks would start, signs to indicate that there were roadworks and even lots of signs put out to show the diversion around the outskirts of the town. But today over a week since the start date one thing is still missing.

Yep..

The Roadworks themselves. A lot of people are starting to get very bemused at where the roadworks are, it's usually a case that the roadworks start and no sign are put up until after they have been going for sometime. Not that the signs are put up and the roadworks don't appear for sometime.

Still mine is not to reason why. Mine is to simply pay for the roadworks via taxes :-)

It was once again a good day at work. I was able to get a fair amount done and out of the way which is always satisfying. Plus I was able to finish that task I don't like and I don't have to do itagain till after Christmas. Yaah! This really is turning into a good week.

I also went to the Fair in Loughborough this evening which was a lot of fun even if we were very thin on the ground YSA wise. There were only 7 of us! Still we had fun and I even managed to win a cuddly toy on one of the stalls. No idea what I'm going to do with it though. I'll post some photos from the fair tomorrow.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: