Sunday, November 09, 2008

Holiday Pics

I thought I would post some of the best pics I took whilst on Holiday. For those of you who are 'my friend' on facebook you can see all of the photos I took as I've posted them all there, Here is the view from Engineseers Apartment Balcony. I'm sure you'll agree that it's amazing and I wish I got a view like that from my window!
Heres the park in the centre of Luxembourg. You can't tell very well from this shot but it's a lot way down to the park floor.

Heres a shot of one of the bridges that crosses the park in the centre of Luxembourg which seperates the 'old city' from the new. In the bottom of the picture you can see some of the cities battlements.


This is what Engineseer described as " The Luxembourgs royal families summer house"

This is the HQ for Engineseers bank which he calls 'Gringotts' after the bank in Harry potter as it does bear a resembelance.

Here is a shot of "Gringotts" fron the far side of the park.


This is a shot from the floor of the park of the cities Cathedral.

and heres a shot of the battlements from the bottom of the park. It shows you just how deep it is!









No comments: