Monday, November 10, 2008

Whose been sitting in my chair?

The shrill ringing of my alarm at 7am this morning was the final confirmation that my holiday was officially over and it was time to go back to work! Still despite it being miserable outside I was able to get up with no effort what so ever. Maybe I am actually more energised as opposed to just feeling it.

Anyway even the traffic was co-operative this morning and I was able to get to work without getting stuck in any jams. I got into the office sat down and almost immediatly realised that something was wrong with my chair. So did I come out with a deep insightful question? Catch the attnetion fo a co worker to inquire if they knew what had happened? No, I came out with a freaking line from the three bears
" Whose been sitting in my chair?"

Real smooth and clever, huh?

I did also spend a large chunk of the morning trying to get my chair back the way it was. I just about managed it.

R has a new mobile phone which has a alert tone for emails called 'Sonar', yep it makes a sound just like sonar. So everytime it went off someone said " Contact!". It was funny for today but I have a feeling it might well get old fast. Plus I guess you had to be there :-)

Good news! After one or two problems Top secret project one actually begins on Wednesday. I do have the feeling I might have built this up just a little too much but I guess you can all judge for yourself on Wednesday. Be sure to check then for some news.

Anyway, it was a good first day back at work and things are looking good. Hopefully the rest of this week will be just as good and I keep keep feeling this energised and positive.

Please?

Later folks

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

As I read "Anyway, it was a good first day back at work and things are looking food...." You certainly meant to say "Anyway, it was a good first day back at work and things are looking GOOD??" Right?

Haha... this is how we all feel after a holiday..come back and have to re-do things and wish we could have holiday more often.

It is bright, crisp and clear here in New England. Beautiful.

Saxon said...

he, he, oops. You are right and I made a mis spelling there. I think the only other thing I can say in relation to that error is

" D'oh!"