Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cry Havoc and let slip the tetris block of wars

I was so not impressed when checking facebook this morning to discover that one person in my 'friends' network has raced past me in the rankings for Tetris and has consigned me to second place in all four different Tetris games you can play. Which I have to admit is incredibily frustrating. True in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter in the slightist but this fact still doesn't detract from the fact that it's annoying.

Our missing roadworks are well still missing. We're now three weeks past the start date for them and they still haven't started despite their being signs out for the roadworks everywhere. I was wondering if this meant that they actually have two divisions. One to put signs out and one to do the actual roadworks because I can't see why else they would put signs out including divesion signs then not actually start.

Still it was a good day at work today. I was able to get a lot done as well as starting a new project. Top secret project one as was is still coming along great and the next of my articles should be going up soon (hopefully). I'll let you all know when it does.

It was too nice coming home this evening though as it has suddenly turned quite cold so I was actually shivering whilst walking to the car from the office and I had a coat on!

Still I'm home now, so I don't have to go out again into the cold :-)

Institute tomorrow, which will hopefully be as interesting as ever. I got a text from EP today asking me to confirm if I would be going to the Christmas Party which was odd as it seemed to be too early to be thinking about that but I then I realised , no it wasn't! Christmas is just over a month away. Wow where has the year gone hey?

Anyway, I'm off to do some more readng about romans.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

A wee bit competitive, are we?

It has become VERY bitter cold at night here too.

Stay warm.

Saxon said...

no....

well not at first anyway. I am now!