Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whatever.

It was quite odd when I tried to get up this morning as despite not feeling tired for some reason it seemed a real struggle to pull myself out of bed. No idea why, it was just one of those mornings.

Still on the plus side the traffic was really light so I more or less had a straight run into work asides from the small stop I had to make to get some petrol. Speaking of which Asda has just announced another price cut, their petrol is now all the way down to 90 pence.

Work was good but the only problem I've had all day is that I seem to have done something to my left shoulder (or to something in that area) as it's been really sore all day. Of course the trouble is being left handed I do use that arm a lot ( unsurprisingly) so I suppose that hasn't helped it. Fortunately I had some ibuprofen in the car so at least it didn't bother me for too much of the day.

However Grumpy is also under the weather as he's done something to his back! So he's hobbling around at the moment. Lets hope Owen doesn't hurt himself or no one will be able to do much here at Geek towers.

Insitute was alright this evening. There were a few of the 'regulars' missing as it were ( gee wonder where they could have been? Football by any chance?)

Still on the bright side it was nice to see some of the YSA and chat etc in between the lessons. You really do notice the 'lift' you get from seeing everybody midweek when insitute isn't on during the summer.

I'm midway through my first book on the Romans and my next article is all but finished for the website so hopefully that will go up soon.

Later folks!

No comments: