Sunday, November 09, 2008

Art Attack

I like to think I have some talents, but appreciating abstact art really isn't one of them as on my recent Holiday to Luxembourg I found some pieces that really rather confused me.
I have no idea what this thing was supposed to be and quite frankly I think I'll be better off not asking.
This appeared to be a running pregnant woman. Why? Who knows? (well hopefully the artist)

Well it's sightly easier to understand what this statue is even if I again have no idea what it means. It could well be the town mascot which if it is probably indicates it has a interesting night life.


This is apparently called the Blue Lady. Quite what it symbolises I have no idea.

This thing, well I have no idea what it was supposed to represent but it was very creepy. Because as the faces were rounded and mirrored they followed you as you walked the length of the street.
So I suppose there you have proof that I was right. I may be able to recognise abstract art but I have no talent for appreciating it whatsoever.



No comments: