Friday, April 04, 2008

Stupid TV planners

Now as hard as it may be to believe to some people I don't watch a huge amount of TV anymore. Okay well not a lot compared to how much I used to watch the thing. I only have a few programmes that I like to watch as often as I can without fail. Two of these are NCIS and Torchwood. And whats happened tonight? The stupid TV planners from their respective channels have put them on at the same time! Argghhhhh!!!!!

Admitally in the great scheme of things this isn't that important but it doesn't stop it being any less annoying.

They've reached a important milestone in constructing the new wall at work. They've fitted the door now. However it's one of these doors which is solid and has no window in it, so it doesn't make the 'new' office the other side of the wall looking especially welcoming at the moment. Especially with their being no lights either. Admitally it's not like there some sort of alien or creature stalking those offices, but considering where I work it's not so hard to start thinking the crazy thoughts sometime and keep looking at the door out of the corner of your eye.

It was another bright blue day today. Which was rather dampened by the news that the weather is supposed to get really bad over the weekend. So bad in fact in some places their forecasting snow at the weekend!

I actually got some post today. All junk mail of course and infuriating as ever. Especially the one from my bank promising low low rates and 0% apr if I transfer my credit card to them. Small problem with that I only have one credit card and it's with them anyway. I wonder how many rees they'll get through sending me these pointless letters.

anyway, it's the weekend. So time to kick back, relax, try and do something constructive and watch the new Doctor who tomorrow. Can't wait.

Tune in tomorrow, same geek life, same geek channel.

5 comments:

Saxon said...

look another spambot. Ignore him folks!

Scully said...

Some day we are going to have to compare TV shows, as I watch NCIS too. I got hooked as my dad is a fan. Sorry to hear it is up against Torchwood. I once had three shows scheduled for the same time slot on the same night. Not a fan. Could you tape one while you watch the other?

Saxon said...

I watched torchwood using the BBC Iplayer on their website. Brillent invention :-)

Unknown said...

Look at the bright side...you can tape one and save yourself the commercial time.

Saxon said...

if our video player worked properly I would.