Friday, April 18, 2008

It's marie celestie deja vu all over again

Well it's Friday and you know what that means. It's the weekend, yaah!! It also means our office does a very good impression of the Marie celestie especially after lunch. Well at least the workmen appear to have stop using glue, so we didn't have to throw all of the windows open.

I went to pizzia hunt for tea with Tap dance and Hyper who is currently up visiting 'grandma' whilst he's in the middle of a school holiday. He was most impressed that our waiter knew our names, although he's obivousily forgotten the waiter from when they lived up here in geekville as the waiter is a part of Loughborough ward.

Afterwards I went to get some shopping from Tesco. It's a change from Iceland and it does mean I don't have to brave the Saturday crowds in Loughborough tomorrow if I don't want too. Nice long lie in on the cards me thinks.

That's all I can think of for now. It's late and my brain appears to have gone to sleep.

anyway,

later!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog about the 'cost of petrol'...I knew someone out there would make us all feel better, but unfortunately we will still complain, and thanks for doing the math...I wouldn't have known how to figure that one off the top of my head. toodles, Sheila

Saxon said...

no problem Sheila.