Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Isn't technology great?

It was a rather interesting time at work today as the entire companies access to the internet went down for more then half the day! I did feel sorry for the poor IT guys as I'm sure they were under a lot of pressure to get it fixed quickly and they couldn't as they had to send out for a part. It did make us realise how much we use the internet for work purposes and wonder what we did before the internet.

The roadworks on the way to work are still there despite them supposed to have been finished yesterday. I really don't understand why it has taken them two months to put in some traffic lights. Well lets just hope their finished before next week.

Grumpy has decided to go to prague for a week to go and visit one of my brothers. Which does mean I get the house to myself for a week, which should be fun. Probably wouldn't do anything constructive but then again what else is new :-)

Asides from that, it's been one of those days. Not much else has happened. It's the same old, same old in the life of this geek.

later!

No comments: