Sunday, April 13, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I seem to have developed a really annoying skill at the moment, and this skill is waking up ten minutes before my alarm goes off. So it's a case of do I get up early? Do I just lay there? or do I try and get back to sleep in the sure knowledge that I'll probably only just manage it by the time the alarm goes off?

Any fans of Futurama should definately get the new DVD as I watched it for a second time last night and it's really funny. Two new facts you find out about Bender in the course of the episode. Firstly he's responsible for George bush becoming president after setting fire to Al gores votes in Florida by accident and he was also responsible for the destruction of new York whilst being chased by swedish police after stealing a nobel peace prize. If you watch it you'll understand all that.

The new episode of Doctor who yesterday was great. The doctor whilst meaning to take his new companion Donna on a trip to ancient Rome accidentally ends up in pompeii on 'Volcano day' as he calls it. There were some great one liners, especially when Donna asks a girl if she shops at Tk-maximus, The doctor introduces himself as Spartacus as does Donna, and the Doctor whilst attempting to excuse Donna's behaviour uses a classic Basil fawlty line " You'll have to excuse her, she's from Barcelona". Donna is really improving as a character and heart felt plea to the Doctor to try and save people if only one person from the coming disaster is very moving.

Church was well the same old, same old really. Engineseer wasn't there as he was feeling under the weather. So the YSA class was very small today. But on the plus side we are having YSA FHE tomorrow so maybe things will start to improve on the social side of things.

Big news now. It's a world exclusive as it were to my regular readers. As Drats cover of anonymity ( it were) has been unintentially blown, he has asked me to put a link to his blog/website up on my blog as I have done. It's in the 'blogs that I read list' so if you have a chance go and have a look. The website is still a work in progress so to find his blog you will need to use the 'articles link'. I'm sure he'll appreciate all constructive comments.

Well it's Monday tomorrow. Which means it should be interesting as always. Here's hoping for a quiet day!

later folks

make sure you tune in tomorrow, same geek station, same geek life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrr. :@

Anonymous said...

coool

the new improved finsihed blog is very very near indeed. It will be great when its done! thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

blog is about to go live in the next 24 hrs! yay yay yay!

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooooooooooo

Saxon said...

interesting comment anonymous

Saxon said...

I'll make sure I check your new blog out drat

Anonymous said...

Thank dude. I was perhaps bored!

Saxon said...

we are starting to pick up on that