Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have a feeling their not going anywhere for a while

Well those roadworks are still there and from the looks of things they aren't in the process of whinding them down either, espcially as they have just put new speed signs up saying that the 20mph speed limit is mandatory. I guess they put that as they couldn't fit on " this 20 in the red circle means you go no faster then 20mph and not at whatever speed you feel like just cause theres no workmen and then decide to make rude gestures and try to overtake people who are going the right speed"

Well only one more day to go before it's the weekend and it's not a moment too soon. I've been having one of those weeks where I've just felt really tired and I've had to throw myself out of bed each morning as soon as my alarm goes because I'm sure if I say there for too long, I'll got straight back to sleep. And I wouldn't want to give Grumpy the satisfaction of waking me up because I've overslept now would I?

Two songs are really getting on my nerves at the moment. The new Britney spears one, Break the Ice and the new madonna song, which is being played everywhere at the moment. If it keeps being played it might actually start to wear me down, and I might start to ....like it. Wouldn't want that now would we :-)

I've started to put together the new models together I got at the swap shop. Yes, yes I know. I am once again proving I am a total geek. But what the heck :-)

tune in tomorrow geek fans, same geek channel, same geek action.

later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I take extra B12 every day...it helps give more energy and it helps moodiness (not that you have that to worry about) but you should see if it gives you more energy.

Anonymous said...

That happens every day to me. I am drving at 30 in the 30 zone on the little roads and people just overtake! They are so mean!

J C