Friday, February 29, 2008

Does this mean I worked a day for free?

Well one of the main topics of conversation( not that it went on for that long mind you) today was as it's a leap year and the 29th Feb only comes round every four years were we technically working for free today? Just a thought.


I appeared to have strained a muscle in my right leg, on the back in a really awkward postion too, which means it's been hurting like mad. I've been using deep heat which has been helping a lot but the only trouble is the smell from that stuff. It seems to take ages to get it off your hands.


Well it's the weekend, Yaah!!! I will try and repeat my success from last weekend and actually do something constructive. Of course with my social life currently DOA another saturday night in, in front of the TV seems to be looming. Well at least when Summer finally gets here there should be some good films at the cinema.

Well Prince Harry is apparently on his way back from deployment after news of him being out there broke. In hindsight it was obivious something was going on as he had dropped off the Radar for 10 weeks! It is a bit sickening as to how all the UK media outlets are falling over themelves to emphasis how good they were that they stuck to the agreement not to mention his deployment and it wasn't them it was a American which broke the story.

later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really should have done something to celebrate the leap year.

I had a great aunt who was born on leap year...she died at 11! :)

Saxon said...

I have to admit I don't know anybody who was born on a leap year.