Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's been a long five years

Well with the end of February fast approaching, I've recently realised that I have now been with the company I work for in one form or another for five years. Which means I will or at least should ( if they ever figure out who has got the darn thing) be getting a inscribed silver tankard to celebrate this and yes before anybody points this out I am well aware of the irony of getting a tankard! Five years, wow thats heck of a long time but a more important question is where has all the time gone! It only seems like yesterday that I finished uni and I have to admit when I finished uni I certainly didn't imagine I would be where I am now. Yet alone still single and living at home. Oh well I'll just hope I'm not still single and living at home in another five years time otherwise I might really start to panic.

Well asides from that feeling old moment not much else happened today. Same old, same old really. Get up, go to to work, do work, come home, have dinner etc.

Oh well.

I think there's really only one thing I can end on;

" A social life, a social life, my kingdom for a social life."

later

No comments: