Monday, February 18, 2008

Just to prove I am a geek.

Well I thought I would post a couple of photos of some of the painting I've been doing recently just to prove that I am a geek.

This is creation is called in 'game terms' a Brass scorpion and I converted it from several other kits. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.
This is a Ork Trukk from my new Ork Army I'm currently working on. Like the rest of my Ork models it's only painted to Gaming Standard.
This is a squadron of Ork wartraks. I converted the two on each end.
Ork Bikes.

The ork warboss and his bodyguard.

Okay that enough geekyness for now I promise. We return you to our regularly scheduled ramblings


4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Even though I am not a geek at all and don't get it, I am way impressed wtih the time, patience, detail and talent.

So awesome.

Anonymous said...

I suddenly feel the urge to crank up some early Genesis albums and start converting airfix models...

Saxon said...

Thank you Alice.

Saxon said...

no not Airfix Dan. (best emperor voice)

come to the dark side :-)