Monday, February 25, 2008

Mad monday motorists

Well road works are always fun. However when the clever clogs who are performing the roadworks at a intersection add traffice lights then failed to syncronise them properly it just gets more and more fun. Yes geek fans, as you may have guessed the trip into work this morning held all the usual fun and games from Mondays plus more. Especially the genius who was following me most of the way into Nottingham and was so close I couldn't see his headlights anymore.

Work was also fun and quiet. It was a bit Marie celestie like. Which I needed as I had a huge amount of work to do which wasn't helped by my new KPI's I have to stick to. And before you ask ,no I don't know what the heck KPI stands for. I suppose I really ought to ask.

We also had to move some stock back into the office as there had been a show at the weekend. Of course the two people who had been to the show and driven there and back had managed for blag today off so they had left a note asking us to unload. Which was a lot easier in practise the it was in theory. Mainly because we had trouble opening the door and when we did open it we found three huge boxes that required us to wheel a trolley round the length of the building to get the stock into the office, which was extremely annoying as the van was parked round outside of our office.

I actually got some post today. Of course it was all junk mail. Especially one which was offering me cheap car insurance for the over 50s. Maybe I'm older then I thought, either that or that got me and Grumpy confused on their records. I really hope it's the latter!

anyway,

later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KPI - Key Performance Indicator(s) I think you'll find

Unknown said...

Oh, the joy of snail mail!

Saxon said...

You are right speed demon.

True Alice, true