Saturday, February 23, 2008

35 channels and still nothing on

Yes it's a saturday night and of course due to the wonderful activeness of my social life at the moment I'm at home yet again and to rub it in theres nothing good on the TV. Nothing at all. We have 35 channels with freeview. How can there not be anything good on that is either new or not a repeat. I don't know...

So I've spent most of the evening glueing models together. Yes I'm at home on a saturday night and doing something geeky. I'm in no way enforcing any stereotypes here am I?

I haven't been able to use the time to spend extra time on the bike. My Knee's been hurting the past couple of days so I haven't wanted to push it. I've just spent the minimum amount of time possible on the bike each day. There's no point injuring my knee again for no gain.

Well It's church tomorrow. It's scary to think it's almost the end of February. Where the heck is all the time going? It only seemed like new Years a few days ago.

I was searching for something constructive to do and I did make the mistake of going back to visit 'that lds website' which I've commented on before. Alas it seems that the site is still capable of bringing out the worst of the YSA and SA. I've reminded of a quote that someone once said " Every church and organisation has it's good people and it's not so good people". It just seems that all of our not so good people go to that site.

Grumpy got new hearing aids this week. Well I say new, their technically his old ones. He finally got round to getting them fixed. The problem is now he can hear stuff he couldn't before, especially the radiators and central heating. He keeps asking every few minutes if they have always made that noise.

It's starting to get annoying.

Oh well.

later!

1 comment:

Saxon said...

no idea who you are jason so I'll respectivily decline checking that link.