Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm afriad I've been thinking, which apparently is a dangerous past time

It was one of those mornings today when the alarm went off. You know the kind I mean where the knowledge that you have to get out is overshadowed by that need to stay in bed and just pretend the rest of the world is going to go away for 24 hours. Unfortuantely thats never happened and as work have that pesky rule of only paying you if actually go to work the former is always going to win over the latter option.

There's been another sign that spring might actually be approaching. It's light when I leave for work and it's light ( wel lightish) when I leave for home. It's still cold though. Well I guess we can't have everything.

One more day to the weekend and it's payday tomorrow. I may treat myself to a new book on Saturday ( last of the big spenders I know :-) but my main must do for Saturday is to go and get a hair cut. I may not be quite at the stage of looking ike the thing from the Adams family but I'm starting to move in that direction. Plus it's really annoying having to comb it all down first thing in the morning otherwise I end up looking like one of those mad profs who've just stuck their fingers in a plug socket.

It was a bit of a quiet day at work, which was good as it allowd me to catch up with a few things and answer emails and stuff really quickly. In fact so quick for most of the ones which came in today it was in half the time specified for my KPI's so yah me I think!

Hometeaching. Well I guess I've not really got any choice now but to query it with the bishop per Alices advice. This has just gone on for far too long now. Mind you maybe I'm not the only one without a list. We haven't had a visit from the hometeachers in a while either.

I've almost finished that book on the tudors. So I should hopefully be able to post a review in the next couple of days. Well it will save you from having to listen to my ramblings for a little while won't it ? :-)

later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear about your new calling as EQP!!! :)

Saxon said...

well I suppose stranger things have happened.