Saturday, February 09, 2008

Totally empty

I've been sitting here like a muppet staring at the screen for the past 10 minutes trying to think of something to say. However I'm determined not to break one of my resolutions and miss a day of blogging when I have posted something everyday this year, even if my post is to say that I have nothing to post.

Confused? Trying being me.

Hopefully it will be back to normal service tomorrow, I don't know why but I just feel so drained and tired today.

So sorry, I hope you'll come back tomorrow.

I'll try and be funny then, I promise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saturday is a GREAT day to not say anything...no one seems to read my blog on the weekend anyway.

Mike Ball said...

The pressure of the blank blog page! Don't worry about it - just make sure you're double funny in today's post. :o)